Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Football trickshot


Hi, I'm Matt and I practiced this trickshot for 3 hours. I have finally perfected it so I hope you like it.

It was really hard trying to figure out what to do. It took a wee while but we got it in the end. I couldn't get the video on here but I have a link below of the video on the Mainland Football site. My football team did this because our coach saw the NZ Under 17 Women's Football team do it so he set us a challenge to do it and by the way, my one is the first one.

Have you ever made a trickshot that took you three hours?


MainlandFootball Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.